It has come to an end for my industrial training trenchant. I've made my decision to join ...
answer at the end of this page. :-)
This company has a lot to offer. Besides allowances, they strictly emphasize that this is the place to learn. No matter how hard the circumstances you going through, they said this is only the beginning before we get into the real world. I wonder how browbeating they can be. Well hope for the best I guess.
answer at the end of this page. :-)
This company has a lot to offer. Besides allowances, they strictly emphasize that this is the place to learn. No matter how hard the circumstances you going through, they said this is only the beginning before we get into the real world. I wonder how browbeating they can be. Well hope for the best I guess.
- Working hours : 8.30- 6.00
- Working days : Mon-Fri
- Sat (if they insisted us to work.)
- Attire : Formal with tie every day!

4 artikulasi:
sama dengan HAU my warrior! haha. gudluck gudluck!
cheerss to Rabin HAHA
Hahahaha...
ko praktikal la neh ek?
ak ingatkan ko da stat keja la bro aritu..
hahaha..
aku pn praktikal cuti sem neh..
hoho..
gud luck bro!
baru mantap english ko!
anis : a'ah same ngn hau! thanks! Gud luck to u too.
Nesya : cheers ! :D
Kucai : practical dow! 6 bulan. Jgn rindu aku weyh! Kalau aku x kontek tu mksd nye aku bz ngn keje. Keh2.
Post a Comment